In Primorye from carbon monoxide poisoning killed a mother and child

In Primorye from carbon monoxide poisoning killed a mother and childIn the memory of the woman and her ten year old son were killed in a house fire.According to preliminary data, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.In addition to the hospital Finds delivered a seven year old girl, a 15-year-old and 33-year-old man who also slept in the burnt house, the room which was heated by microwave.



Похожие статьи

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: